We may update this policy from time to time. It is your responsibility to review and stay informed of any changes.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to newsletters, respond to surveys, fill out forms, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our website. This may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized.
The personal information we collect from Users allows us to provide a customized experience and improve our website. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided by Users to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, and data stored on our website.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We comply with all legal requirements and strive to continuously improve our data protection practices to ensure the highest level of security.